пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

authority tennessee valley




Today, while processing mail for my current temp job, I found myself lost in the feeling of the legal stationary that I was opening. It was powder blue with a linen texture. Since stationary, especially of the textured kind, is so rare to get, I caught myself and came to out of my absorption after Iapos;d unconsciously been running my hands and fingers over the envelope, lost in the blue, for a minute or two.

I am always doing this with textures of all sorts. If I can touch it, to see, sense and know it with my hands, I always take a moment out of my day to enjoy the object. I do this with carvings, stone or concrete structures, and even paintings if I have permission to touch them. Practically anything textured Iapos;m compelled to touch.

The only thing I am able to pull myself away from touching are snakes and lizards, though the urge is still very compelling my nervousness outweighs this compulsion.

Perhaps this is a form of self hypnosis?
authority tennessee valley, authority technorati, authority tat thailand tourist, authority sweetwater.



Комментариев нет: